Pitta Nature Tours
Just a Sharpie

Posted: January 06, 2017


Look at this death dealer spying me from above... I know there's a lot wrong with this photo--the overexposure has been as corrected as can be--the fuzziness of the head is what it is--but it's all with good reason.  This year Santa brought me a brand spanking new Canon 80D and this was one of my first test shots--a flight shot to boot.  When this tiny Sharp-shinned Hawk glided over the first time, it was so small I actually thought it was a Merlin.  But when it landed those white undertail coverts were a glaring statement to the contrary.  Raptor guru and photographer extraordinaire Jerry Ligouri would have shamed me for not looking at the shape and realizing it was obviously a Sharpie.  Duh Tim!

That's all this post is about--just a Sharpie.  But one damn good looking beast if I do say so myself!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Mailing List

Sign up for our mailing list so you never miss an update, get our latest tour news, and exclusive deals on new products and tours!

Sign Up Now